Thank You Stacie Seidman for nominating me.
Liebster Award all about? Well… there’s no ACTUAL award, but the nomination helps spread the word about a blog. It’s meant to boost readership, but is also a fun way to learn a little bit about the bloggers you follow, and meet some new ones!
Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you (check)
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you (see below)
3. You must pick 10 up and coming bloggers to be nominated for the award (I’m not sure I know 10…)
4. You must create 10 new questions for your nominees (see below)
5. You must notify your nominees (check)
The questions Stacie Seidman asked me,
1. What was your most memorable birthday?
My most memorial birthday was my 30th because I celebrated it with friends and family.
2. If you could go on a shopping spree in any one store/website where would it be?
I would go shopping on ebay because they have everything. 🙂
3. What’s the one thing you’re REALLY good at?
The one thing I’m good at besides being a Mother and Wife would have to be my creative mind.
4. What’s the one thing you love about yourself?
One thing I love about myself is my personality because I rarely let someone get me down.
5. If you could have one pet, what would you choose? Anything goes, it’s hypothetical after all!
The one pet I’d love to have is a protective cheetah plus he’ll match my bedroom.
6. What’s your least favorite thing you have to do regularly?
The least favorite thing to do is paying bills. lol
7. What’s the most impulsive thing you’ve ever done?
The most impulsive thing I have done was get a body piercing.
8. If you had ten minutes to gather your most prized possessions, what would you take? (Loved ones and pets excluded, they’re already safe. Nothing really awful happens in my hypothetical world.)
My most prized possessions I would grab is my book reader, computer, clothes and shoes.
9. What’s the most random thing you’ve ever won?
I won a $1,000 off of the radio so how random is that? lol
10. What is your most favorite thing in the world? Could be living or inanimate.
My most favorite thing in the world is being a Mother and spending time with my family.
My Nominees are:
And here are my questions:
1. If you could be any super hero who and why?
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
3. If you could remain one age how old and why?
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
5. How did you meet your BFF?
6. If you could change the color of grass what color and why?
7. What do you like about the summer?
8. What’s your favorite blog and why?
9. If you could be a fly on the wall who would you spy on? Why?
10. What’s your dream vacation?